- Assessment Network of New York — A state-wide network committed to dialogue and exchange of ideas related to assessment.
- Association of American Colleges & Universities — An organization focused on promoting liberal education. Many assessment-related resources are available, including the VALUE rubrics.
- National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment — Provides a wealth of assessment related resources, including guidance for writing good student learning outcomes statements. Sign up for their free Newsletter!
- SUNY System Administration Provost’s Assessment Page
- Internet Resources for Higher Education Outcomes Assessment — Provides encyclopedic coverage of web sites on outcomes assessment including links to college and university assessment web pages. Sponsored by the University of North Carolina
- University at Buffalo Center for Educational Innovation — Provides a variety of information on classroom assessment, campus-based assessment and links to Web resources on higher education outcomes.
- Assessment Commons — Provides a list of internet resources for higher education outcomes assessment.
For more information about assessment programs at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
JoAnn Gleeson-Kreig, Ph.D.
Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs
Office: Kehoe 807
Phone: (518) 564-2195