Additional Resources on Teaching Writing
Web sites that provide assistance and direction to faculty who emphasize writing:
- The Writing Across the Curriculum Clearinghouse at Colorado State has many links and references to resources for these types of programs.
- CompPile is a searchable database maintained primarily by rhetoric/composition specialists of articles and books with several options for search terms.
- CompFAQ, is an off-shoot of CompPile, with teaching-centered resources.
- The WAC Listserv, sponsored by U of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, has a searchable archive.
- Zotero can be used as a Write-And-Cite plugin in Word to bring in internal citations and build a formatted bibliography.
If you would like more information about WACC at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Joel Parker, Chair of WACC Committee
Office: Hudson 327
Phone: (518) 564-5279