Feinberg Library Graduate Student Carrel Request Form
Graduate students may use this form to request a reserved carrel
These carrels are located on the third-floor mezzanine of Feinberg Library. Use this online form to request a carrel. You may also use our printable version of the form and bring it to Feinberg's second-floor Service Desk.
Before submitting your request, please read our Carrel Reserve Procedures:
- Carrel hours are the same as Library hours.
- Graduate Student carrel assignments are for one semester at a time; they can be renewed.
- If demand for carrels is high, you may be asked to share your carrel.
- No covers or obstructions are permitted on windows in a carrel.
- Circulating library materials left in carrels must be checked-out.
- Carrels are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information about library carrel reservations at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Phone: (518) 564-5188