Branding and Style Guidelines
Our brand encompasses the SUNY Plattsburgh experience and uses a combination of consistent names, terms, elements, and design standards to powerfully identify our dynamic campus.
But our brand is more than a logo. It is a promise of the experience of SUNY Plattsburgh. When the entire campus community follows the same editorial and graphic standards, an integrated, consistent brand and message is created. Graphic standards cover areas such as the college's official logo and approved fonts and colors.
Guidelines for writing and style usage cover proper use of the college's name, titles, departments, programs and more. SUNY Plattsburgh uses the Associated Press Stylebook in all releases and publications.
Note: The following documents require Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download.
- Graphic Standard Guidelines (PDF file size 1.17MB).
Style and Usage
- Style and Usage Guidelines (PDF file size 96KB).
- SUNY Plattsburgh Branded PowerPoint Template (.pptx file size 330KB)
- Official Electronic Letterhead Template (.docx file size 310KB)*
* An electronic user template of the SUNY Plattsburgh letterhead has been created in Microsoft® Word. This template may be used to send online correspondence on College letterhead. It is intended for electronic distribution only and is not to be printed from a desktop printer. Do not print stationery from this template. Please visit myorderdesk.com/Plattsburgh to order printed stationary.
Because of the resolution, downloadable logos are for digital use only. Please contact the Marketing Office if you need a logo for printing.
For more information about the marketing department, please contact:
Director of Marketing
Office: (518) 564.4049
Cell: (518) 578-0463