Institutional Effectiveness Plan
The Institutional Effectiveness Plan (IEP) is comprised of the types of assessment used to evaluate achievement of the college’s mission and goals (within the context of the University’s mission and goals), and to monitor progress in academic and related areas. The IEP is divided into two major components:
- Department and Program Level Assessment details our current academic, educational, and administrative support of programs which support the mission of the college through development, implementation, and monitoring progress towards selected intended outcomes and demonstrates their commitment to the assessment and continuous improvement processes.
- College Goals and the Strategic Plan (2009-2012) details how the college addresses institutional goals and implements them through the Strategic Plan. The status and outcomes of the college’s major plans/activities and related use of assessment results/outcomes are presented in the template “Institutional Effectiveness: College Plans/Activities and the Use of Assessment Results” (Appendix 6).
- Download the Institutional Effectiveness Plan. Note: these files require the latest version of Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download.
- Institutional Effectiveness Plan. (197kB PDF)
- Appendix 6 of the Institutional Effectiveness Plan. (137kB PDF)
- Appendix 7 of the Institutional Effectiveness Plan. (354kB PDF)
- Learn more about assessment programs at SUNY Plattsburgh.
- View the Strategic Plan Report.
- Learn about the current status of the action plans developed to facilitate the goals and objectives of the plan.
Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic AffairsSUNY Plattsburgh
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Office: Kehoe 802
Phone: (518) 564-5402
Email: [email protected]