Payroll Office at SUNY Plattsburgh
Payroll is responsible for assisting employees and departments with processing the payroll information. We currently pay over 1000 employees and 800 students biweekly. Payroll also handles the following functions:
- Time and Attendance for both Classified and Unclassified Employees
- Direct Deposit
- Applying Federal and State Regulations.
- Process withholding and deductions from paychecks
The following forms are required before you may start working. To make Payroll more convenient for employees the following forms are available for you to print, complete and return to the Payroll Department:
- Federal Tax Form (W-4)
- State Tax Form - (IT-2104 or IT-2104-E) send one or the other.
- State Exempt Form
- Employment Verification Form (I-9) - May be filled out but must be presented with original documentation when dropping off to the payroll department.
- Direct Deposit Form (optional) - Attach a copy of a voided check or stop to your bank to have it completed before returning to payroll.
- Student Appointment Form - Printed from MyPlattsburgh account
- Retirement Application - See payroll.
- Retirement Declination - See payroll.
Note: These documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you have problems viewing the documents, we suggest that you install the most recent version of Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download.
Find more information about attendance and leave benefits at theCivil Service Department web site.
For more information about SUNY Plattsburgh Payroll guidelines, procedures and policies, please contact
Office: Kehoe 904
Phone: (518) 564-3113
Fax: (518) 564-4600
Email: [email protected]
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.