Information for Prospective Employees of SUNY Plattsburgh
Note: the documents require the latest version of Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download.
- Council 82/NYSCOPBA including APSU (Security Positions) (PDF file size 38Kb)
- CSEA – Civil Service Employees’ Association (Clerical/Maintenance/Service Positions) (PDF file size 38Kb)
- GSEU – Graduate Student Employees’ Union (PDF file size 27Kb)
- M/C – Management/Confidential Employees (PDF file size 41Kb)
- PEF – Professional Employees’ Federation (PDF file size 39Kb)
- UUP – United University Professions (Academic and Professional faculty) (PDF file size 38Kb)
Work-Life Balance - Learn more about wellness and quality of life programs available to SUNY Plattsburgh employees.
Fast Facts About SUNY Plattsburgh - SUNY Plattsburgh is a residential campus, located in a small city in upstate New York. It is walkable, safe and scenic - a great college and community environment with a never ending list of activities to try and places to visit.
Discover the Good Life - The Plattsburgh/Lake Champlain region is waiting to be discovered by those in search of a place that has it all. Come explore the opportunities that await you in our majestically beautiful yet uniquely cosmopolitan region.
Campus Safety - The annual security compliance information is available on the University Police Website. The State University of New York College at Plattsburgh is committed to assisting all members of the campus community in providing for their own safety and security.
Jobs at Plattsburgh
SUNY Plattsburgh is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity.
Candidates to whom offers are made will be required to verify their academic credentials by providing official transcripts prior to the start of employment, pass social security number verification and criminal history background checks.
Human Resource Services
Address: 101 Broad Street, Plattsburgh, NY 12901-2681
Campus Location: Kehoe 912
Phone: (518) 564-5062
Fax: (518) 564-5060
Email: [email protected]
Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm