Human Resource Services

Information For

Jobs on Campus



Related Sites


Workers’ Compensation

If you experience a work-related injury or illness you should:

  1. Notify your supervisor
  2. Complete an Accident Report (PDF file)
  3. Call the Accident Reporting System at (888) 800-0029
  4. Seek medical assistance if necessary

Forward completed accident report and any medical documentation asap to Human Resource Services, Kehoe 914 (fax 564-5060). Please call (518) 564-5064 for further assistance.

Claimant Information Packet

View Medical Certification Policy.

The State Insurance Fund is the insurance carrier for NYS employees covered under workers’ compensation. For more information, contact our case manager, Maureen Lynch, at 1 Watervliet Avenue, Albany, NY 12206. Email: [email protected] or phone (518) 437-6471. Fax: (518) 437-8902

To see if your payment has been sent, go to Where's my check?  You will need your case number, social security number and date of birth.

If you need assistance with a hearing or a settlement with an past workers compensation case, please call the Workers' Compensation Board at 866-750-5157. You should have your case number and date of accident available.

Pharmacy Finder is a searchable database helps you to find pharmacies that can fill workers’ compensation prescriptions.

Contact Information

Human Resource Services

Address: 101 Broad Street, Plattsburgh, NY 12901-2681
Campus Location: Kehoe 912
Phone: (518) 564-5062
Fax: (518) 564-5060
Email: [email protected]

Office Hours:

Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm