Institutional Effectiveness Mission and Vision Statements
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness serves as a resource to the university community providing systematic, timely, user-friendly official data and research services that can be used to enhance effective decision making, prepare mandated reports, and to measure institutional effectiveness.
- Generate and disseminate data and information in a usable format while providing appropriate research and analytical support to assist university policymakers in the institution's quest for continuous quality improvement.
- Coordinate and complete appropriate reports and surveys requested by state and federal agencies, accrediting counsels, and external marketing sources.
The Office is committed to:
- Excellence in office operations
- Integrity in data generation
- Confidentiality for appropriate student and staff information
- Collegiality in working relations
- Accountability to safeguard institutional data
The SUNY Plattsburgh Office of Institutional Effectiveness will operate in a proactive manner to assist the institution with effective decision making for the 21st century.
For more information about Institutional Effectiveness at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Dr. Robert Karp
Office Location: 315 Kehoe Building
Phone: (518) 564-4106
Office Location: 314 Kehoe Building
Phone: (518) 564-4107