Sponsored Research Policies and Procedures

Personnel Policies

Affirmative Action

Purchasing Goods, Materials, and Equipment

Procurement of Services


University Research Policies


Changing a P.O. or Vendor Payment

Requesting Changes

A "Request to Change Research Foundation Purchase Order" form is used to notify Research Foundation staff that a change needs to be made to one of the following:

  1. an open purchase order
  2. a paid purchase order
  3. a paid travel voucher

When is a Change Form Required?

The change form is required when one or more of the following changes need to be made:

  1. Change the cost of an item or group of items which would increase the value of the purchase order by more than 20%;
  2. Change the vendor;
  3. Change the grant or budget category;
  4. Completely or partially cancel the order.

Contact Information

Office: Beaumont 260
Phone: (518) 564-2155
Fax: (518) 564-2157

Research Foundation at SUNY Plattsburgh
Kehoe 815
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901