Parking Registration

Hang Tags




Lost-Stolen Parking Permit Affidavit

Lost or Stolen Permits

Report a lost or stolen permit to the University Police immediately. A replacement permit will only be issued whereupon the original permit is reported as lost or stolen to the University Police, and proof of the replacement fee has been paid to Student Accounts, Kehoe 101.

Instructions for Replacing a lost or stolen permit:

  1. Go to the Student Accounts Office, located in Kehoe 101, and pay the $20 permit replacement fee.
  2. Download and fill out the top portion of the affidavit.
  3. Bring receipt and affidavit to UPD for signature and processing of a new parking permit.



Contact Information

For more information about parking at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:

SUNY Plattsburgh University Police Parking Office
101 Broad Street (Health Center)

Direct all parking inquiries to: [email protected]