Feinberg Library Guidelines
Feinberg Library Services Guidelines
- Borrowing Materials - policies for students, faculty, and community guests
- Collection and Development
- Reserves and Feinberg's Faculty Reserves Form
- Special Collections
Feinberg Library Facilities Guidelines
- Exhibits in the Library - reserve a display case
- Food and Drink - "Leave no Trace" guidelines
- Photography and Videography Guidelines
Guidelines for Quiet Areas
All Feinberg Library spaces are Learning Zones, expected to be conducive to studying, researching, and reading.
- Study Areas - levels one and two. Normal conversation.
- Quiet Area - level three. Whispered conversations.
- Deep Quiet Area - room behind Reference on level two. Silent zone. No study groups, food, or conversation are allowed. Beverages are allowed. Electronic devices are permitted as long as their use does not produce sound (no noisy keypads, ringers, alerts, etc.).
Library & Information Technology Services
Library and Information Technology Services Policies and Guidelines - links to more guidelines and policies governed by Library & Information Technology Services
For more information about Library and Information Technology Services, please contact:
Holly Heller-Ross, Dean and CIO
Library and Information Technology Services
2 Draper Avenue, Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Phone: (518) 564-5180
Fax: (518) 564-5100
Email: [email protected]