Information Collected Automatically When You Visit this Website
When visiting this website, our servers automatically collects and stores the following information about your visit:
- User client hostname. The hostname or Internet Protocol address of the user requesting access to this site.
- HTTP header, "user agent." The user agent information includes the type of browser, its version, and the operating system on which that the browser is running.
- HTTP header, "referrer." The referrer specifies the web page from which the user accessed the current web page.
- System date. The date and time of the user' s request.
- Full request. The exact request the user made.
- Status. The status code the server returned to the user .
- Content length. The content length, in bytes, of any document sent to the user .
- Method. The request method used.
- Universal Resource Identifier (URI). The location of a resource on the server.
- Query string of the URI. Anything after the question mark in a URI.
- Protocol. The transport protocol and the version used.
None of the foregoing information is deemed to constitute personal information .
The information that is collected automatically is used to improve this website's content and to help Plattsburgh State understand how users are interacting with the website. This information is collected for statistical analysis, to determine what information is of most and least interest to our users , and to improve the utility of the material available on the website. The information is not collected for commercial marketing purposes and Plattsburgh State is not authorized to sell or otherwise disclose the information collected from the website for commercial marketing purposes.
Web Oversight Working Group
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Email: [email protected]