SUNY Plattsburgh Internal Control Program
Internal Control Officer (ICO)
The Internal Control Officer spearheads the College's Internal Control Program. The Internal Control Officer at SUNY Plattsburgh is:
Vice President for Administration
The ICO is responsible for:
- Monitoring and evaluating the organization's overall internal control system.
- Coordinating the development and implementation of the College's Internal Control Program.
- Monitoring identified weaknesses and required corrective actions.
- Ensuring that employees are informed of applicable policies and receive appropriate training in internal control.
- Reporting to the President on the College's overall internal control system
- Completing Central Administration required reporting requirements.
If you have any questions regarding the College's Internal Control Program, please contact:
Vice President for Administration and Finance
Phone: (518) 564-2130
Internal Control Coordinator
Phone: (518) 564-3613
You may also contact any member of the Internal Control Committee.