Register for & View Courses at SUNY Plattsburgh
The Registrar's Office provides students with access to course registration and maintains accurate student academic records.
Where To Find Us
We are located on the third floor of the Kehoe Administration Building. Our on-campus location is indicated by building number three on our campus map. We also have a walking map of campus you may find helpful.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Thursday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. During summer and winter sessions, office hours are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
You may also reach us by phone: (518) 564-2100 or Fax at (518) 564-4900.
Register for Courses
Banner Web (Online Registration) Access Through the MyPlattsburgh Portal
Enrollment and Degree Verification (This is Free service available 24/7)
- Students may obtain enrollment and degree verification documents through the National Student Clearinghouse by logging into their MyPlattsburgh account. Click on the student services tab and the enrollment verification link under the Registrar heading.
Registration Dates and Instructions
- New Students
- Graduate Students
- Undergraduate Students
- Non-Matriculated Students
- High School Students
Registration: Getting Started and Help
- Course Withdrawal Schedule and Procedures
- Cross-Registration Guidelines
- Placement and Proficiency Exams
- Registration Calendars: Spring 2017, Summer 2017, Fall 2017
- Registration Guidebooks
- Registration Help Document
- Wait List FAQs
- Academic Calendar (Dates and Deadlines)
- Advisor Access to Advisee Midterm Grades and Registration PIN Instructions
- College Curriculum Codes
- Course Withdrawal Calendar
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Final Week Schedule
- GPA Calculator
- Proxy Instructions
- Undergraduate & Graduate Catalog
SUNY Student Transfer Appeal Process
The SUNY Student Transfer Appeal Process is designed for any student in a SUNY associate degree program who does not agree with the decision of the college regarding acceptance and/or placement of credit earned elsewhere within SUNY. Completing this form will initialize the appeal process.
- Download Student Transfer Appeal Process Form (PDF file size 56Kb)
For more information, please contact:
Phone: (518) 564-2100
Fax: (518) 564-4900
Mailing Address:Registrar's Office SUNY Plattsburgh
101 Broad St
Plattsburgh, NY 12901