CardinalConnect is the online career services management system available for SUNY Plattsburgh students, alumni and approved employers. CardinalConnect provides powerful resources and is available 24/7
For Job Seekers
For students and alumni looking for a new opportunity, CardinalConnect offers:
- Job and internship postings
- Career Finder and Career Explorer which provide career interest assessments and information on different occupations
- CareerShift, a job aggregator and industry research tool
- GoinGlobal, offering detailed and current information about working in countries all around the world
- Resume Builder, which helps users develop a baseline resume
Current students may access their CardinalConnect account through MyPlattsburgh. Look for the "CC" logo in the top left corner.
For Employers and Organizations
CardinalConnect is your portal into posting jobs and internships, reviewing applications and registering for on-campus recruiting events.
Alumni and employers who wish to access CardinalConnect should create an account online. Account approval generally takes less than 24 hours.
To learn more about the Career Development Center at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Career Development Center
Phone (518) 564-2071