Graduate & Professional School Fair
The Graduate & Professional School Career is an event hosted by the Career Development Center each fall. Over 75 college representatives recruit at this event for students. Open to all SUNY Plattsburgh students and alumni, the fair offers a great opportunity to network and discover options for continuing education.
- Date: September 18, 2017
- Time: 2:00 - 4:30 p.m.
- Location: Warren Ballrooms, Angell Campus Center (2nd Floor)
- Registration/set-up in Warren Ballroom: 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
Who is coming?
- View the list of registered representatives for the 2017 Graduate & Professional School Fair. Keep checking back for updates. During the weeks leading up to the fair we will update our online list of participating schools daily.
Information for students/alumni
- Bring your Plattsburgh State University ID card for entrance to the event
- Research the graduate and professional schools to familiarize yourself with the organizations present. An updated list of participating schools is found here.
Information for college representatives
The SUNY Plattsburgh Graduate and Professional School Fair is a great opportunity for graduate and professional schools to meet the talented prospective students we offer.
- Your $70 registration fee includes parking, a meal token for one representative, and a 6-foot table.
- To reserve your table, please register and pay using our campus ticketing system. Registration for the Graduate & Professional School Fair must be completed before September 8, 2017.
- Directions and Parking: Upon receipt of your registration you will receive information including a parking pass. Driving directions to the college are available on the college website. If you are not familiar with campus you may wish to view a campus map to locate the Angell College Center. Visitors are encouraged to review the campus parking map and park in one of the following lots: Kehoe Administration Building, across the street from the Angell College Center, or off Draper Avenue.
- Are you ready to register? We'd love to have you join us. Register now.
To learn more about the Career Development Center at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Career Development Center
Phone (518) 564-2071