Reserve A Room in the Angell College Center
College organizations and affiliates may reserve space in the Angell College Center through the Center for Student Involvement located across from the Information Desk (518-564-4321).
Room reservation requests will be taken Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until noon and from 1 until 3:30 p.m.
Reservations may be placed for the following areas:
- Warren Ballrooms (capacity is 500. The Ballroom can be divided for smaller functions)
- Alumni Conference Room and Cardinal Lounge (capacity is 100)
- Amnesty Room (capacity is 30)
- Meeting Rooms 1 and 8 (capacity is 20 people)
- Meeting Rooms 2 though 7 (capacity is 10 people)
- Lobby Tables (9 tables are available between the hours of 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.)
- Amitie Plaza
- Angell College Center Courtyard
College Offices and Student Organizations
Office location: Angell Center, Room 110
Phone: (518) 564-4321
Conference and Event Services,
Office location: College Auxiliary Services, Clinton Dining Hall
Phone: (518) 564-3054 or (518) 564-2310
For more information on Angell College Center policies and procedures can be found in the Club and Organization Resource Manual. This manual will also provide information about reserving campus facilities outside of the Angell College Center.
Room Reservation Form
- Download Room Reservation Form (PDF file size 36Kb). Note: this document requires the latest version of Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download.
For more information about the Angell College Center, please contact:
Director of the Center for Student Involvement
Office: Angell College Center 110
Phone: (518) 564-4830
Fax: (518) 564-4849