- Register Online
- Registration Guidebook
- Undergraduate & Graduate Catalog
- Course Search
- View On-Campus Dining Menus
- 12/09/2017 7:30 PM
- Handel's 'Messiah' With Maegan Pollonais, Guest Soloist
Information and Tools for Enrolled Students
Here you’ll find the tools you’ll need as a student all gathered in one place. Access online information about classes; check your email; register for courses; get your books; learn about financial aid; and find out what is happening on campus.
Tobacco Use on Campus: SUNY Plattsburgh is a tobacco-restricted campus and allows tobacco and nicotine product use in designated areas only.
- Download Tobacco Use Permitted Campus Areas Map (PDF file size 640KB). Note: this file requires the latest version of Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download.
- Read the Tobacco-Restricted Campus Policy for details on restricted products and exceptions to the policy.
- FAQ About Campus Tobacco Use.
Winter Sessions 2017
- View Calendar for Winter 2018
- Winter 2018 Registration Calendar (PDF)
- Winter Registration Guidebook (PDF)
- Register (Banner Web)
- View Winter 2018 Courses