Immunizations & Allergy Injections
The Center provides immunization against influenza, meningococcal disease, measles/mumps/rubella, pertussis, and tetanus/diphtheria.
Students can schedule appointments for allergy injections with Dr. James Merrick, MD.
He is located at Industrial Med Testing, 220 Tom Miller Road (at the intersection with Smithfield Blvd), Plattsburgh, NY 12901.
New patients should call 518-891-2688. Established patients should call 518-324-5610.
Injections are given Monday - Thursday:
Monday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Student Health: (518) 564-2187
- Counseling Services: (518) 564-3086
- Emergency Services: Call 911 or University Police at (518) 564-2022
- Health Center (518) 564-2188
- Counseling Services (518) 564-2376
Student Health and Counseling Center
State University of New York College at Plattsburgh
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901