Health Center Mission & Confidentiality
The Student Health and Counseling Center provides quality, individualized care and promotes the physical and psychological health of our diverse community through direct services and resources that encourage healthy decision-making.
Records at the Center are strictly confidential. Records are only released with the student's written consent or by a court-ordered subpoena. Information about student contacts for psychological services is not released to other campus departments, outside agencies, family, or friends. Even the fact that a student has been at the Center is confidential.
- Student Health: (518) 564-2187
- Counseling Services: (518) 564-3086
- Emergency Services: Call 911 or University Police at (518) 564-2022
- Health Center (518) 564-2188
- Counseling Services (518) 564-2376
Student Health and Counseling Center
State University of New York College at Plattsburgh
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901