Student Involvement at SUNY Plattsburgh
Get INvolved today
SUNY Plattsburgh believes that a strong commitment to the campus and community, leadership development, and providing opportunities for fun are key elements to a successful college experience.
Some benefits to getting involved include:
- You'll meet new people and make friends
- You'll make more connections with faculty and staff
- You'll feel at home faster
- You'll try new things and stretch your boundaries
- You'll manage your time, and stress, better
- You'll gain skills and experiences that will benefit you for a lifetime
- You'll get the most out of college
Staff across campus are well versed in the many ways for students to get involved at SUNY Plattsburgh and are here to assist you. We encourage you to explore the various sections of this site or visit us to learn more and get involved.
Exploring opportunities in the following areas often open doors for additional involvement on campus:
Don't see any opportunities that interest you? Stop by the Center for Student Involvement and we'll help connect you to other resources on campus that fit your goals and interests.
For more information about Student Involvement at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Cori Jackson, Director, Center for Student Involvement
Office Location: Angell College Center 110
Phone: (518) 564-4830