Student Mail Center
Located in the basement of Mason Hall, the Student Mail Center is the place where students receive their mail, pick up packages and send mail off-campus.
If you are a faculty member, or need information on how to send or receive mail to the College, visit the Campus Mail Center.
Fall 2016 Opening Weekend Information:
The Student Mail Center hours for Saturday & Sunday, August 26 & 27 are 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Regular customer service window hours resume on Monday, August 28.
Customer Service Window Hours:
Special Window Hours: for first 3 weeks of classes (8/29 through 9/16:) the service window is open 3-6 p.m., Monday-Friday. For package pick-up only.
- Regular Hours: Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Students have 24 hour access to mailboxes with the use of their ID badge, and package lockers via pin code. There are security cameras to ensure student safety.
- We provide basic USPS services including metered stamps, local mail shipment, package shipment, and international mail shipment,
- We also have services available through UPS, FedEx and DHL,
- Receive, assign and notify recipients of incoming packages to be picked up and,
- Facilitate the outgoing shipment of mail and packages,
- Packages shipped out are charged a flat fee of $2.00 when you pay with your credit card, there is no fee when paying with Cardinal Cash.
Ship and track on your own through the US Postal Service, UPS, FedEx or DHL:
SUNY Plattsburgh is not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
If you have questions, take a look at some Frequently Asked Questions.
For more information about the Student Mail Center, please contact:
Senior Mail/Supply Clerk
Email: [email protected]