Directions to SUNY Plattsburgh Odyssey Freshman Adventure
The day Odyssey Begins go directly to the Angell College Center, not your Residence Hall. Once you check in we will direct you to your Residence Hall to move in.
From the Northway (Interstate 87)
- Take Exit 37 and turn right (East) onto Cornelia Street (Route 3).
- Stay in the right lane and continue until you reach the Y-intersection of Cornelia and Broad Street (Burger King is on your right).
- Bear right down Broad Street and take the fourth right (Sanborn Avenue).
- Stay on Sanborn Avenue, through first intersection and turn left on Rugar Street.
- The Angell College Center is about a 1/4 mile on the left. Parking is about a 1/4 mile on the right.
Need help finding your way around campus? View Campus Maps
From the West (Route 3)
- Continue East on Route 3.
- Stay in the right lane.
- Continue East until you reach the Y-intersection of Cornelia and Broad Streets (Burger King is on your right).
- Continue following directions above.
From Vermont (East)
- Take the Grand Isle Ferry from Vermont to Plattsburgh (Cumberland Head).
- Follow Route 374 to the traffic light at Route 9.
- Go straight following signs to I-87 South.
- Follow directions listed above from the Northway (Interstate 87).
Travelling By Bus/Train?
If you need to come by bus or train, please contact one of the following to make your reservations:
- Greyhound: (800) 231-2222
- Amtrak: (800) 872-7245
To receive a complimentary shuttle ride from the Plattsburgh bus/train station to the campus between the hours of 1pm and 4pm on the day of your session's check-in, please call our office at (518) 564-3282. We are aware that the arrival time of the bus/train is after check-in. We are unfortunately unable to accommodate shuttle rides during other hours.
For more information about the Odyssey Freshman Adventure program at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Sarah Henley, Coordinator
Phone: (518) 564-5294
Fax: (518) 564-5293
c/o Expeditionary Studies
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901