What to Bring to Orientation
We suggest you bring the following items with you:
- Personal items/toiletries
- Comfortable clothing and footwear
- Umbrella, fan, rain coat and a light jacket or sweatshirt.
- Sheets, towels and pillow. Most bring a sleeping bag.
- Advanced Placement verification (if you have earned AP credit)
- Transcript of college coursework (if applicable)
For more information or questions about New Student Orientation at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Office: Kehoe 602
Phone: (518) 564-3282