Come enjoy spring rugby in the Adirondack Region. The SUNY Plattsburgh Men's and Women's Rugby Clubs invite teams from New York, Vermont, New England, and Canada to participate in the:
Date: April 21, 2018
Download 2018 TnT Tournament Registration Form (PDF file size 89KB). The form can be filled in via Adobe Acrobat and then printed out for signature and mailing. All forms must be accompanied by payment. Make checks payable to the TnT Tournament.
The men's and women's rugby teams sponsor the TNT Rugby Tournament. The profit from this tournament is donated to the Tony Santandrea Memorial Scholarship fund through the College Foundation. At the Rugby field, remembrance plaques and trees have been planted to remember Tony Santandrea and Trevor Green, rugby players who died as students and Billy Erwin, a rugby alumnus who died in the World Trade Centers on 9/11.
Rules and Fees
- Brackets and format will be determined by registration.
- To ensure your team's spot, be sure to register by April 21, 2018.
- $300 for each team
- There will be no refunds unless the tournament is canceled.
- Per school policy, no alcohol is to be present on or about the playing fields.
- EMTs will be available at each field location.
- Restrooms will also be available at each location and showers/locker rooms are available at the main location, Memorial Hall.
- Campus Snack bars and convenience store are located in College Center directly across the street from Memorial Hall
- A list of local accommodations can be found at: https://web.plattsburgh.edu/admissions/accommodations.php
- SUNY Plattsburgh University Police are available on campus for security and safety coordination.
If you need directions to the campus, please see this page:
If you have questions, please contact the Karen Waterbury at: