Flag Football Overview
- The tournament is held each fall semester. Participants must be SUNY Plattsburgh students, faculty or staff.
- $10.00 entry fee must be paid in the Rec Sports Office before the captains' meeting.
- Mouthguards are recommended, and no metal spikes allowed.
- Teams must wear jerseys of same color or pinnies will be provided.
- The game is played with 7 players on field.
- Games are two 20-minute halves.
- All players are eligible to receive a pass.
- No clothing may cover any portion of player's flag.
How to Get Involved
- All SUNY Plattsburgh Intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues at www.imleagues.com/Plattsburgh. IMLeagues offers a live Support Button in the top right corner of all pages. Please use this button if you encounter any difficulties
- Student employment opportunities as officials.
Entry Deadlines and Dates
|Entries Due||9/8||4:00 pm||www.imleagues.com/Plattsburgh|
Entry Fee ($10/team)
due by 9/8
|8-12 & 1-4 pm||
Rec Sports Office (312 Memorial Hall)
|League Starts||9/13||4:00 pm||Memorial Fields|
Karen Waterbury, Recreational Sports Associate Director
312 Memorial Hall
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh NY 12901
Phone: (518) 564-4150
Fax: (518) 564-4155