Racquetball Singles Tournament at SUNY Plattsburgh
- The racquetball tournament is a one tournament held in the fall and spring semester.
- Participants must be SUNY Plattsburgh students, faculty or staff.
- There is no entry fee.
- Seeding will be random.
- Rackets and Racquetballs will be provided if necessary.
- Games are self officiated.
How to Get Involved
- All SUNY Plattsburgh Intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues at www.imleagues.com/Plattsburgh. IMLeagues offers a live Support Button in the top right corner of all pages. Please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
|Tournament||2/18||12 pm||Racquetball Courts Memorial Hall|
Karen Waterbury, Recreational Sports Associate Director
312 Memorial Hall
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh NY 12901
Phone: (518) 564-4150
Fax: (518) 564-4155
Email: [email protected]