- You have to be dedicated and hardy to play softball in Plattsburgh! The tournament starts when the weather permits!
- $10 entry fee must be paid at time of registration.
- Varsity softball and baseball players are ineligible to participate.
- Games are played on the fields behind Memorial Hall.
- Players must provide their own gloves.
How to Get Involved
- All SUNY Plattsburgh Intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues at www.imleagues.com/Plattsburgh. IMLeagues offers a live Support Button in the top right corner of all pages. Please use this button if you encounter any difficulties
- Student employment opportunities as officials.
Spring 2017 Intramural Softball Tournament Information
|Entries Due||4/7 Friday||4 pm||IMLeagues|
|Entry Fee||$10/ team||4 pm||312 Memorial|
|League Starts||weather permitting||12 pm||Memorial Fields|
Karen Waterbury, Recreational Sports Director
312 Memorial Hall
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh NY 12901
Phone: (518) 564-4150
Fax: (518) 564-4155