Co-Ed Intramural Volleyball
- Participants must be SUNY Plattsburgh students, faculty, or staff. Varsity volleyball players are ineligible to participate .
- $10.00 entry fee must be paid at time of registration. Games are scheduled Mondays through Thursdays from 8-10 p.m. in Memorial Hall.
- Sneakers are required. No black soled sneakers that mark the floor are allowed. Knee pads are strongly recommended.
- Rally scoring will be used. A point is awarded on each rally regardless of which team is serving. Games will be 21 points (15 points third game) in a best 2 of 3 format.
- During co-ed volleyball, a 3 male/3 female ratio must be maintained on the court. If a co-ed team is playing one short, they may not exceed 3 players of the same gender on the court.
How to Get Involved
All SUNY Plattsburgh Intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues at www.imleagues.com/Plattsburgh. IMLeagues offers a live Support Button in the top right corner of all pages. Please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
- Student employment opportunities as officials.
Spring 2015 Intramural Coed Volleyball Tournament Information
|Entries Due||3/22 Tuesday||4 pm||IMLeagues.com|
|Captains' Meeting||3/22 Tuesday||4 pm||302 Memorial|
|Entry Fee||3/22 Tuesday ($10/ team)||4 pm||312 Memorial|
|Schedule Posted||3/22 Tuesday||7 pm||Email captains IMLeagues|
|Tournament Starts||3/23 Wednesday||7 pm||Memorial Gym|
Karen Waterbury, Recreational Sports Associate Director
312 Memorial Hall
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh NY 12901
Phone: (518) 564-4150
Fax: (518) 564-4155