SUNY Plattsburgh College Tuition Payment Plan
Our College Payment Plan is designed to assist those students and their families who may find it difficult to pay the total semester bill by the due date, or who wish to make optimal use of credit card services as they cover college costs.
The plan helps everyone, regardless of financial status. You can choose the payment schedule that's best for your family AND, if you are getting loans, you may also be able to reduce the amount you need to borrow.
Signing up for a payment plan is easy. After you confirm your enrollment online, you can choose one of the following two plans:
- An initial payment of one-half the amount due plus the $35 non-refundable application fee, with the remaining half due in 60 days, OR
- An initial payment of one-fourth the amount due plus the $35 non-refundable application fee, with three equal payments due over the course of the semester
You can pay by check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. You can also pay online through your MyPlattsburgh account.
Once You've Enrolled In the Plan
- Students Accounts will email you a monthly statement notice for remaining payments.
- All payments are due by the 20th of each month.
Terms and Conditions
- The application fee is non-refundable
- Financial aid will be applied to any outstanding balance, including the Payment Plan, before refunds or credits are disbursed
- All billed educational costs (tuition, fees, room and board) and Cardinal Cash are allowable budget costs on the plan
- The Plan may be cancelled at any time by notifying Student Accounts in writing and including payment in full
- For students withdrawing from school, refunds paid will be handled according to the College's refund policy
- The College reserves the right to assess an administrative or late fee of up to $50 each month on all payments received after the due date
- The College reserves the right not to offer the Payment Plan in cases where applicants have not paid according to their payment schedule.
- You must reapply each semester.
- Download Payment Plan Application (PDF file size 121KB) Note: This form requires the latest version of Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download.
Phone: (518) 564-3120
Fax: (518) 564-3116
Student Accounts, 101 Kehoe Administration Building
101 Broad Street, Plattsburgh, NY 12901