Cardinal Cloud at SUNY Plattsburgh
Cardinal Cloud is the college's communication and productivity suite based on Google Apps for Education. Among the list of services and benefits are:
- a modern webmail interface, completely mobile friendly, that is accessible from home and around the world;
- personal and shared group calendars;
- unlimited storage space for your email and Drive files;
- a slew of mobile apps for various devices, including iOS, Android, and Windows platforms;
- a new mobile friendly and more accessible weekly Digest email powered by Google Groups;
- Cloud Printing, letting you print from anywhere and pick up your job at our release station in the Feinberg Computer Lab (more stations coming soon);
- Google Hangouts for chatting and voice/video calls throughout SUNY Plattsburgh and outside Google accounts.
For more information about specific services and to find useful resources and how-to information click on any service listed in the left menu.
For more information about technology at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Computing Systems and Desktop Support — Helpdesk
Phone: (518) 564-4433
Toll-Free Phone: 1-800-787-8773
Email: [email protected]
Regular Semester Hours
8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
8 a.m.–4 p.m.