Cardinal Computer Care Services for Students
- View the separate CCCS program for faculty and staff
The Help You Need (Not Just the Parts)
In too many cases, service ends when you buy your computer. Cardinal Computer Care Services ensures that service follows you to campus. CCCS makes service and support for your personal computer simple and efficient.
Here's What You Get:
For $55 per semester (less than most service providers charge for an hour of service) you get...
- Operating system reloads
- Hardware and Network Card installation
- Ongoing support for software misconfiguration and failures
- Unlimited phone support and troubleshooting
- Experienced, trained, A+ certified technicians
- Warranty support for Apple, Dell and HP systems - all for $55 per semester. That's less than what many service providers charge for one-hour of labor!
CCCS is another way Computing & Desktop Support Services (CSDS) tries to make your life easier and ensure that you get the most out of your computing resources while at SUNY Plattsburgh.
Fees are 100% refundable within the first 5 days of the semester. Fees are 50% refundable from day six through the fourth week of the semester. Fees are not refundable after the fourth week of the semester. Requests for refunds must be made in person to the Helpdesk Manager, located in Feinberg Library room 107.
Ready to Sign Up?
Simply add this charge to your Student Accounts bill. There is a line item for this fee.
Didn't sign up for it at the beginning of the Semester? No problem, you can still add the fee but it will increase to $65 after the 4th week of the semester.
For more information about technology at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Computing Systems and Desktop Support — Helpdesk
Phone: (518) 564-4433
Toll-Free Phone: 1-800-787-8773
Regular Semester Hours
8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
8 a.m.–4 p.m.