Cardinal Computer Care Services for Faculty and Staff
Professional computer support for faculty and staff
This service provides low-cost, flexible, and comprehensive computer services for computer equipment owned by faculty and staff.
One fee for unlimited access
The program allows active faculty and staff to pay a one-time fee per semester or per academic year in order to receive unlimited access to Helpdesk services for a personal computer. You then get the same quality service already provided for your college-owned equipment.
The program provides a "one-stop-shop" service for all computer-repair needs. Here's what you get:
- Warranty hardware replacement for Apple, Dell and some HP products
- Operating system reloads
- Virus and Spyware Removal
- Laptop repair and troubleshooting
- Hardware troubleshooting, repair and installation
- Wireless configuration
- Unlimited phone support
- Best-effort printer support
- Data backup and recovery
- Access to our loaner laptop program
- No extra charge for labor
Sign-up today, as enrollment is limited. Here are the steps:
- Start by logging-in to the MyPlattsburgh portal with your campus NetID and password.
- Click the Employee Services tab.
- On the right, under Employee Online Services, click Cardinal Computer Care to enter our secure online payment system. You'll be asked to select your enrollment type (one semester or a full year) and to enter your personal computer make and model. Enrollment is good for one computer; however, if you have additional computers you would like us to work on, we will make every effort to accommodate you.
For more information about technology at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Computing Systems and Desktop Support - Helpdesk
Phone: (518) 564-4433 / toll-free 1-800-787-8773
Regular Semester Hours
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
8:00 am - 4:00 pm