Ways to Contact the Title IX Office
If you wish to file a Title IX report, you have options:
Our office is located in Hawkins 151. Our Title IX Coordinator is available during office hours (Monday - Friday, 8 am to 4:30 p.m.) or by special arrangement outside regular office hours.
You can reach us at (518) 564-3281. If you call after campus hours, you are invited to leave a confidential message.
Individuals wishing to make a report but remain anonymous, may do so through an online form. The information collected on this form will help track the frequency and nature of sexual offenses impacting SUNY Plattsburgh Community. Online reports will be reviewed by Title IX Coordinator, Butterfly Blaise.
If you wish, you may provide your name when making the report, or you may do so strictly anonymously. Anonymous reporting is always a choice and option, but may impact SUNY Plattsburgh’s ability to respond to or pursue appropriate action against responding individual(s). If you do include your name on the form, the Title IX Coordinator, Butterfly Blaise WILL contact you to discuss further options, prior to taking action, except in instances of immediate campus safety concerns for individual(s) or the campus community at large.
Glossary of Legal Terms used in Title IX Anonymous Reporting Form:
- Reporting Individual – Person to which the assault/incident occurred
- Responding Individual – Person identified as perpetrator/accused individual
- Third-Party – Someone not indicated as Reporting Individual or Responding Individual who is making a report
Support and Advocates
All above options may be carried out with the support of an advocate:
- Student Advocate - TBA
- Sexual Assault Services PPNCNY. Address: 66 Brinkerhoff Street (Find on Google Maps). Phone: (518) 561-4430. 24-Hour Hotline: 1 (877) 212-2323.
- STOP Domestic Violence. Address: 22 US Oval - Suite 218 (Find on Google Maps). Phone: (518) 563-6904. 24-Hour Hotline: 1 (888) 563-6904
Title IX Coordinator
Office: Hawkins 151
Phone: (518) 564-3281